Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 1997
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Minneapolis VA Medical Center; National Cancer Institute (USA); St Johns University
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Apr 1995 This profile is new.
- 24 Apr 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)