PhenantramineAlternative Names: BM 30502
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2008
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Bentley Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antimalarials
- Mechanism of Action Tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 2008 Bentley Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 14 May 1998 Suspended-Preclinical for Malaria in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Feb 1996 Belmac is now known as Bentley Pharmaceuticals.