Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Developer Shire
- Class Antibacterials; Antituberculars
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2019 Shire has been acquired and merged into Takeda
- 20 Nov 1995 Suspended-I for Tuberculosis in Canada (Unknown route)
- 25 May 1995 This profile is new.