At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in Austria (PO)
- 29 May 1995 This profile is new.
- 29 May 1995 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in Austria (PO)