Tularaemia vaccineAlternative Names: Live Attenuated Tularemia Vaccine; NDBR 101
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tularaemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Tularaemia in Russia (Unknown route)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Tularaemia in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 14 Nov 1995 An animal study on the protective efficacy of a new vaccine candidate for tularaemia has been added to the Bacterial Infections pharmacodynamic section .