At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Alkaloids; Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 18 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Jun 1995 This profile is new.