T 02106Alternative Names: T 2106
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 1995
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 1995 Hoechst is no longer a licensee.
- 15 Aug 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Jun 1995 This profile is new.