Anti-CD2 monoclonal antibody RM2-1
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2003
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Juntendo University; Osaka University School of Medicine
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD2 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 1995 This profile is new.
- 14 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)