ArofyllineAlternative Names: LAS-31025
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2009
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Developer Almirall S.A.
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules; Xanthines
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Bronchitis; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jun 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Europe (PO)
- 05 Apr 2004 No development reported - Phase-I for Asthma in Spain (Inhalation)
- 05 Apr 2004 No development reported - Phase-III for Asthma in Spain (PO)