Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist - PharmaciaAlternative Names: Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein; IRAP; Recombinant human interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein; Recombinant interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein; rIRAP
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 1996
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Rheumatic disorders; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 1996 The new ATC/EphMRA codes for interleukin-1 receptor antagonist are A10X/A10X.
- 28 Feb 1996 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Feb 1996 No-Development-Reported for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)