Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2000
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 08 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Parkinson's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Dec 1999 SIBIA Neurosciences has been acquired by, and integrated into, Merck & Co.