BCH 2687Alternative Names: LEF 553
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1999
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- Developer AstraZeneca
- Class Analgesics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 16 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pain in Sweden (SC)