Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 1999
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Oxidosqualene cyclase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 12 Dec 1997 New profile