At a glance
- Originator Wyeth K.K.
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 1999 Lederle Japan is now called Wyeth-Lederle Japan
- 25 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)