Research programme: RHAMM peptides - CangeneAlternative Names: RHAMM peptides research programme - Cangene
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2006
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Cangene Corporation; The Hospital for Sick Children
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Burns; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Burns in Canada (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Wounds in Canada (unspecified route)
- 26 Mar 2002 The RHAMM peptides research programme has been licensed to Transition Therapeutics in Canada.