BRL 56905Alternative Names: 3-Amino-6-carboxamido-1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazole; BRL-56905
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2009
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antimigraines; Carbazoles
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor agonists; Serotonin 1D receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2001 In December 2000, SmithKline Beecham merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline.
- 24 May 2000 Preclinical development for Migraine in England (Unknown route)