HRC 302Alternative Names: Autologous gamma-delta T cell infusion therapy; Gamma-delta T cell therapy - Hemosol BioPharma; HML-115
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2010
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Hemosol Corp
- Developer Hemosol BioPharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2007 Hemosol is seeking out-licensing and/or partnering opportunities for HRC 302 (http://www.hemosol.com/)
- 19 Jul 2007 Hemosol Corp. is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Catalyst Fund Ltd. Partnership II; the pharmaceutical business will be known as Hemosol BioPharma Inc.
- 06 Nov 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Chronic myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)