Monoclonal antibody NM01Alternative Names: hNM01
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2007
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator SRD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 2004 SRD Pharmaceuticals has acquired all patents related to hNM01
- 02 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in Canada (unspecified route)
- 15 Aug 2002 Immune Network and AbNovo will collaborate in the development of antibody-based therapeutics for viral diseases.