Research programme: CD123 directed therapies - DeltagenAlternative Names: Anti-leukaemia stem cell therapies research programme - Deltagen; CD123 targeted drugs research programme - Deltagen
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Deltagen
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 3 receptor alpha subunit modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2003 Deltagen has filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Code
- 04 Sep 2002 Deltagen expects to file an IND in the first half of 2003 for an anti-CD123 monoclonal antibody.