Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2007
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]; PLIVA d.d.
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2006 PLIVA d.d. has been acquired by Barr Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2004 Essential Therapeutics has closed down
- 12 Mar 2004 This compound is still in active development