HRC 101Alternative Names: HML 109
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2010
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Hemosol Corp
- Developer Therapure Biopharma
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen carriers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2007 Hemosol is seeking funding, co-development and/or out-licensing opportunities for HRC 101 (http://www.hemosol.com/)
- 19 Jul 2007 Hemosol Corp. is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Catalyst Fund Ltd. Partnership II; the pharmaceutical business will be known as Hemosol BioPharma Inc.
- 26 Aug 2005 HRC 101 is still available for licensing (http://www.hemosol.com)