Interferon-beta/EMZ 701Alternative Names: EMZ701 + interferon-β; IFN-β + EMZ701; Interferon-beta combination therapy - Transition Therapeutics; Interferon-enhancing therapy for multiple sclerosis - Transition Therapeutics; MS-I.E.T.
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2006
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Transition Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Interferon beta stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Multiple sclerosis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 01 Feb 2005 Transition Therapeutics has initiated enrolment in a phase II trial for multiple sclerosis in Canada
- 01 Nov 2004 This therapy is available for licensing (http://www.transitiontherapeutics.com)