Research programme: corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS-764459; CRF1 antagonist
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2017
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Ketones; Pyrazines
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2017 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anxiety-disorders in USA (PO)
- 04 Nov 2017 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Major depressive disorder in USA (PO)
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in anxiety presented at the 240th American Chemical Society National Meeting (240th-ACS-2010) .