Research programme: recombinant bioheparin - Acorda TherapeuticsAlternative Names: BioHeparin
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Class Heparins; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors; Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Finland (unspecified route)
- 01 Nov 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 19 Oct 2005 BioTie is seeking partners for the development of this programme (http://www.biotie.com)