Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2019
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator GTx
- Developer Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc.
- Mechanism of Action Selective androgen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cachexia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2019 GTx has merged with Oncternal Therapeutics to form Oncternal Therapeutics
- 24 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cachexia in USA (PO)
- 19 Mar 2004 GTx and Ortho Biotech have entered into a joint collaboration, license and Co-promotional agreement for andarine worldwide for Mens Health