West Nile virus immune globulin - Acambis/CangeneAlternative Names: West Nile Immune Globulin
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Acambis; Cangene Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued West Nile virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2007 This programme remains on Cangene's pipeline but is a low priority.
- 19 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for West Nile virus infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 19 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for West Nile virus infections in USA (unspecified route)