Research programme: amyloid-beta inhibitors - Eisai/TorreyPines TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Amyloid-beta42 modulators; Aβ42 modulators; NGX-96992; Series 591 compounds
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2008
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator TorreyPines Therapeutics Inc
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)
- 04 Oct 2006 TorreyPines Therapeutics has merged with Axonyx to from TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc.
- 08 Dec 2005 Data presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2005) have been added to the Alzheimer's disease and cognition disorders pharmacodynamics section