Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2007
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator PLIVA d.d.
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2005 PLIVA has terminated its agreement with Legacy Pharma Limited
- 01 Aug 2005 PLIVA to sell portfolio of CNS products, including PLD 180, to Legacy Pharma Limited
- 08 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in Croatia (unspecified route)