CNP 1061Alternative Names: CMP 1061; CNP1061; GT 1061
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2010
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Cita NeuroPharmaceuticals
- Class Antidementias; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2005 Cita-NeuroPharmaceuticals has been acquired and merged into Vernalis
- 23 Jun 2005 Cita NeuroPharmaceuticals has completed a phase I trial in Canada
- 14 Apr 2005 GB Therapeutics is now called Cita NeuroPharmaceuticals Inc.