Research programme: topical diclofenac - NanoCyteAlternative Names: IR diclofenac; Topical diclofenac research programme - NanoCyte Inc.
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator NanoCyte
- Class Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylacetates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Israel (Topical, Immediate release)
- 17 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Pain in Israel (Topical)