Research programme: transient receptor potential channel inhibitors - Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: 2,7-diamino-thiazolo[5,4-d]pyrimidine derivatives - Johnson & Johnson; JNJ 17203212; TRPM8 antagonists - Johnson & Johnson; TRPV1 antagonists - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2017
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Benzimidazoles; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Pyrimidines; Spiro compounds; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action TRPM8 protein inhibitors; TRPV1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cough; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2017 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cough in USA
- 04 Nov 2017 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA (PO)
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in pain presented at the 240th American Chemical Society National Meeting (240th-ACS-2010) .