GBR 600Alternative Names: CHR-1201; GRC 600
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Chromos Molecular Systems
- Developer Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Class Antiplatelets; Antithrombotics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Von Willebrand factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute coronary syndromes; Stroke; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2011 Preclinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes (adjunctive threapy) in USA (Parenteral)
- 24 Jul 2007 Glenmark Pharmaceuticals acquires CHR 1201 from Chromos Molecular Systems
- 09 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Stroke in USA (Parenteral)