Crotaline snake antivenomAlternative Names: Anavip; Crotaline snake antivenin - Rare Disease Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Instituto Bioclon; Rare Disease Therapeutics
- Developer Rare Disease Therapeutics
- Class Antivenins; Fab fragments
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Snake venom poisoning
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Snake venom poisoning in USA (Injection)
- 20 Jan 2004 Crotaline snake antivenom [Anavip™] has received Orphan Drug Status for Snake venom poisoning in USA.