Research programme: muscarinic M1 receptor agonists - TorreyPines TherapeuticsAlternative Names: NGX 292
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2008
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Life Science Research Israel
- Developer TorreyPines Therapeutics Inc
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2006 TorreyPines Therapeutics has merged with Axonyx to form TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc.
- 10 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)