Research programme: pegylated interferon alfa-2b - Phage BiotechnologyAlternative Names: Peg-Gentron A
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Phage Biotechnology Corp.
- Class Interferons; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Interferon alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Viral-infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 12 Nov 2007 Phage Biotechnology Corporation's pegylated interferon alfa-2b is available for partnering (http://www.phagebiotech.com)