Research programme: gp41 fusion inhibitor - Merck/International Partnership for MicrobicidesAlternative Names: HIV envelope protein gp41 fusion inhibitor - Merck/IPM; L'644; L-644
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2017
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Env gene products; Peptide fragments; Peptides; Viral fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors; Viral fusion protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2017 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-infections(Prevention) in USA (Vaginal)
- 29 Aug 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 11 Mar 2008 International Partnership for Microbicides acquires royalty-free license to L '644 from Merck & Co.