INT 0005/2005Alternative Names: INT0005/2005; Osteoarthritis therapy - IntelGenx
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2014
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator IntelGenx Corp.
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Prostaglandins
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2014 No development reported - Phase-I for Osteoarthritis in Canada (PO)
- 30 Jun 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Osteoarthritis in Canada (PO)