Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - AlmirallAlternative Names: p38α MAP inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Aminopyridines; Cyclic N oxides; Naphthyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in Spain (PO)
- 09 Sep 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Rheumatoid Arthritis presented at the 21st International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (ISMC-2010)
- 20 Aug 2009 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Spain (PO)