Vibegron - Kyorin/Urovant SciencesAlternative Names: Beova; KRP-114V; MK-4618
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Developer Kyorin Pharmaceutical; Merck & Co; Urovant Sciences
- Class Analgesics; Pyrimidines; Pyrroles; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Registered Overactive bladder
- Phase I Pain
- Discontinued Endocrine disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2019 Ibaraki Seinan Medical Center Hospital plans a clinical trial for Overactive bladder in Japan (UMIN000035525)
- 26 Sep 2018 Urovant sciences announces intention to submit NDA to US FDA for Overactive bladder by early 2020.
- 26 Sep 2018 Urovant Sciences plans a phase IIa trial for Pain in the US by the end of 2018.