Research programme: NSAIDs transdermal - AcruxAlternative Names: NSAID Metered Dose Transdermal System; NSAID transdermal system - Acrux; NSAIDs - Acrux; NSAIDs MDTS®; Topical NSAIDs - Acrux
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2017
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Acrux
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Lipoxygenase-cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- Available For Licensing Yes - Inflammation; Pain
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2017 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Australia (Transdermal, Spray)
- 04 Nov 2017 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Australia (Transdermal, Spray)
- 27 Sep 2010 The transdermal non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs programme of Acrux is still available for licensing.