Research programme: autoimmune disorders therapy - DebiopharmAlternative Names: Debio-1036
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Debiopharm
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Inflammation mediator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in Switzerland (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Switzerland (PO)
- 24 Jun 2013 Alacrita to source small molecules, antibody and peptide product candidates for Debiopharm from the "Massachusetts life science cluster"