Research programme: anti-CD19 monoclonal antibodies - Glenmark PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: GBR-401
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2014
Price : $50 *
At a glance
- Originator Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; CD19 antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Leukaemia; Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Leukaemia and Lymphoma in Switzerland (Parenteral) prior to January 2014
- 12 Nov 2011 Final pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study in cancer presented at the 23rd International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2011) .