PEG loxenatideAlternative Names: PEX168; Polyethylene glycol loxenatide
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Developer Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical; Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Obesity therapies; Peptides; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2017 PEG loxenatide is still in phase III trials for Type 2 diabetes mellitus in China
- 15 Dec 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jul 2016 Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical completes a phase I drug interaction trial (In volunteers) in China (NCT02461914)