Group A streptococcal vaccine - PREVENT/VaxentAlternative Names: GAS vaccine - PREVENT; StreptAnova®; Streptococcal A vaccine - PREVENT; Streptococcal vaccine - PREVENT/Vaxent
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Developer Pan-Provincial Vaccine Enterprise; Vaxent Inc.
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Peptide vaccines; Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Streptococcal infections in Canada (Parenteral) (NCT02564237)