Research programme: eye disorder therapeutics - GrayBugAlternative Names: GB-201- GrayBug Vision; GB-202; GB-203
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator GrayBug inc.
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet-derived growth factor inhibitors; Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factors inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Glaucoma; Wet age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 2017 Early research in Glaucoma in USA (Subconjunctival) (Graybug pipeline, May 2017)
- 10 May 2017 Preclinical trials in Keratoplasty rejection (Corneal graft rejection) in USA (unspecified route) (Graybug pipeline, May 2017)
- 10 May 2017 Preclinical trials in Wet age-related macular degeneration in USA (Intravitreous) (Graybug pipeline, May 2017)