Cannabidiol/tetrahydrocannabinol - Intec Pharma

Drug Profile

Cannabidiol/tetrahydrocannabinol - Intec Pharma

Alternative Names: Accordion Pill- Cannabidiol/tetrahydrocannabinol; AP-cannabinoids; AP-CBD/THC; Tetrahydrocannabinol/cannabidiol - Intec Pharma

Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017

Price : *
* Final gross price and currency may vary according to local VAT and billing address.
* Your purchase entitles you to full access to the information contained in our drug profile at the time of purchase. A link to download a PDF version of the drug profile will be included in your email receipt. Adis is an information provider. We do not sell or distribute the pharmaceutical compounds written about in this database.

At a glance

  • Originator Intec Pharma
  • Class Analgesics; Antiemetics; Anxiolytics; Appetite stimulants; Cannabinoids; Muscle relaxants; Neuroprotectants; Phytotherapies
  • Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists; Cannabinoid receptor CB2 antagonists
  • Orphan Drug Status

    Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.

  • New Molecular Entity No

Highest Development Phases

  • Phase I Fibromyalgia; Pain

Most Recent Events

  • 15 Nov 2017 Intec Pharma plans a phase I pharmacokinetic trial of the revised Accordion pill cannabidiol/tetrahydrocannabinol
  • 09 Aug 2017 Intec Pharma completes a phase I trial in healthy volunteers in Israel
  • 03 Aug 2017 Pharmacokinetics and adverse events data from a phase I trial in Pain and Fibromyalgia (In volunteers) released by Intec Pharma
Restricted Access

Oops, it looks like you don’t have a valid subscription to this content. To gain full access to the content and functionality of the AdisInsight database try one of the following.

  • with a username/password associated to an account with a valid subscription
  • Contact your organization’s admin about adding this content to your AdisInsight subscription
  • Request a trial

If you are a subscriber to this content then contact us at so we can help.

Back to top