Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Class Antineoplastics; Bispecific antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD3 antigen modulators; CD38 antigen modulators; Cytotoxic T lymphocyte modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple myeloma (Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (IV) (NCT03309111)
- 15 May 2017 Glenmark Pharmaceuticals plans a phase I trial in Multiple myeloma (Second-line therapy or greater) in USA and Germany (NCT03309111)
- 15 May 2017 US FDA approves IND application for GBR 1342 in Multiple myeloma