BTL-sloAlternative Names: BTL slo; BTL-slo/stcf
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Beech Tree Labs
- Class Exotoxins; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Joint disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2017 Beech Tree Labs has patent protection for BTL-slo/stcf for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA, with corresponding pending applications in other regions (Beech Tree Labs website, September 2017).
- 08 Sep 2017 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (unspecified route) (Beech Tree Labs pipeline, September 2017)
- 08 Sep 2017 Preclinical trials in Joint disorders in USA (IV) (Beech Tree Labs pipeline, September 2017)