225 Actinium PSMA 617 - EndocyteAlternative Names: 225 Actinium PSMA 617; 225Ac PSMA 617
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Endocyte
- Developer Endocyte; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class Antineoplastics; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Nov 2017 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer (Metastatic disease) in USA (Parenteral)
- 02 Nov 2017 Endocyte, in collaboration with the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center plans a phase I trial of 225Ac-PSMA-617, in 1H 2018, for the treatment of patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.