SC 43 - SupremeCure PharmaAlternative Names: SC-43
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator SupremeCure Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein-tyrosine-phosphatase-non-receptor-type-6-agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Hepatocellular carcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Mar 2018 SupremeCure Pharma has patent protection for SC 43 in the US, China, Taiwan, Korea, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Russia (SupremeCure Pharma website, March 2018).
- 06 Mar 2018 Results from a preclinical studies were released by SupremeCure Pharma before March 2018 (SupremeCure Pharma website, March 2018)
- 05 Mar 2018 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in Taiwan (PO) (SupremeCure Pharma pipeline, March 2018)